19th Southeast Asian Geotechnical Conference
and 2nd AGSSEA Conference
The Organizing Committee of the 19SEAGC-2AGSSEAC cordially invites you to submit abstract(s) of not more than 200 words for the Conference by e-mail to:-
The Conference theme is Deep Excavation and Ground Improvement.
The Conference covers a broad range of themes related to geotechnical engineering, including but not limited to:
- Soil Characterization and Properties
- Ground Improvement and Stabilization
- Shallow and Deep Foundations
- Slope Stability, Excavations and Retaining Structures
- Geosynthetics and Geo-Products
- Field Testing and Performance Monitoring
- Engineering Geology and Rock Mechanics
- Design Analysis and Modelling
- Embankments and Dams
- Tunnelling and Underground Space Development
- Others are also welcomed.
Abstract submission 31 March 2015
Notification of acceptance of abstract 31 May 2015
Deadline for submission of full paper 31 October 2015
Notification of acceptance of full paper 31 January 2016
The Conference language shall be English.
Click here for Details of Abstract Received. (Last Updated on 21st Sep 2015)